- We are a part of the biggest Norwegian financial services group, offering assistance to individual and business clients in 18 countries around the world.
- We offer investment and personal banking, asset management, and leasing services.
- We are one of the most active participant in debt securities in the countries market.
- We intermediate in real estate and insurance market.
- We are a crucial financial partner for manufacturing industry, farming, and town municipalities.
Shortly about us
- We are amongst TOP 3 commercial banks
- Market shares
Loan market – 17.52 %
Deposit market – 17.75 %
- We provide services for 860 000 individual and business clients in Lithuania.
- DNB mobile bank application by users was downloaded over 50 000 times.
- Our contact centre is working 7 days a week and we assist almost 30 000 clients each month.
- We have 38 subdivision centres all around Lithuania.
- Joint DNB and SEB chain is 541 ATMs (automated teller machines).
- We communicate with our client at social platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn.
- We have 1100 people working for us.
- DNB Bank group is made up of DNB Bank, DNB Būstas, DNB Investicijų valdymas, and Intractus, Industrius and Gėlužės Projektai.
*September 2015 data